For Health, Mental Health, Public Transit and Brokerages
Clients served by NEMTDispatch are generally independent practice associations (IPAs), health maintenance organizations (HMOs), long-term care organizations, dialysis centers, county or city health and mental health programs, physician group practices and rehabilitation centers.
Our communications center takes requests for transportation service by phone, fax or online and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Transportation requests are scheduled and dispatched to one of our network transportation providers. Our transportation network includes all types of vehicles including sedans, wheelchair lift equipped vehicles, passenger vans, stretcher vans and non-emergency ambulances.
NEMTDispatch benefits include:
- Develop and manage transportation networks of local transportation companies that meet our comprehensive standards
- Process all requests for transportation through our customer friendly call center that is available 24/7
- Prevent unnecessary use of transportation services
- Provide ongoing daily service quality assessment through client surveys, on street observation, on site driver training, and audits of drivers records, drug testing, licensing, and customer service
- Ensure accurate billing and service reporting